Before submitting your project please make sure that your topic covers at least one of the fields below, which FORUM TAURİ Press is interested in publishing. If not, please describe shortly the reasons you think we are the right publisher for your work:
- Ottoman Historiography
- Translations of primary sources
- Byzantine History
- Art History
- Silk Road Studies
- Turkic History
- Japanese Studies
- Asian Studies
- and other fields of popular interest…
- Language of publication is English.
- Universally common fonts like Times New Roman or Calibri shall be used with font-size 12. Text will be single spaced.
- Main body of the submitted projects are expected to be between 200 to 400 pages in total, including footnotes, and Bibliographical References parts. An short summary of 2-3 pages must accompany the project.
- Manuscripts are expected to follow the principles set by the latest versions of Chicago Manual of Style or MLA Style, but be consistent throughout.
Figures / Images
- All charts, maps, tables, illustrations or any other sort of images used within the text shall be referred to as “Figures” and numbered consecutively. The exact location of the figure must be pointed out in red color. i.e. (Figure XX)
- Please keep in mind that the figures will be published black&white. (Any color will appear as shades of grey.)
Files and Format
- Main body (Title-Text-Reference List): Editable Word file with “doc” or “docx” extension. (Not pdf)
- Figures /Images: All figures /images shall be sent as separate files with whether “tiff” or “jpg” extensions. All images shall be provided with min. resolution of 300 dpi, suitable for publication. All relevant copyright arrangements concerning visuals are expected be solved before submission.
- Personal information: A separate file containing the author’s short bio and contact information shall be a Word file with “doc” or “docx” extension.
Copyrights, ethical standards and relevant matter
- Submission of a book project means that the author agrees to transfer all the relevant copyrights (both print and digital) to the publisher, if it is accepted for publication. Once the project is accepted, a separate agreement will be offered to the author and production process will start once it is signed by both parties.
- Submitted manuscripts should not be published or be under consideration elsewhere, prior to submission to FORUM TAURİ Press.
- It is the author’s responsibility to conform with universally accepted rules of academic conduct and to adhere to ethical standards.
- The author shall acquire relevant copyright permissions for the figures to be used within the article.
- The publisher agrees to send a copy of the e-book to each author.
For Submissions and Inquiry